|Real Name||Theresa Mary May|
|Nick Name||Mrs May|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”|
|Weight||in Kilograms- 66 kg
in Pounds- 146 lbs|
|Date of Birth||1 October 1956|
|Birth Place||Eastbourne, England, UK|
|Home Town||Oxfordshire, South East England|
|School||Heythrop Primary School, Heythrop, Oxfordshire, England
St. Juliana's Convent School for Girls, Begbroke, Oxfordshire, England
Holton Park Girls' Grammar School, Wheatley, Oxfordshire, England|
|College||St Hugh's College, Oxford University, England, United Kningdom|
|Education||• In the 1997 General Election, she was elected MP for Maidenhead.
• In 1999, she entered the shadow cabinet and was appointed Shadow Education and Employment Secretary.
• In 2001, she was given Transport portfolio in the Shadow Cabinet.
• In July 2002, she was appointed first female Chairman of the Conservative Party.
• In 2003, she was appointed Shadow Secretary of State for Transport and was sworn of the Privy Council.
• She became Shadow Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport in June 2004.
• In December 2005, David Cameron appointed her Shadow Leader of the House of Commons.
• She was made Shadow Secretary of State for Work and Pensions in January 2009.
• She was re-elected MP for Maidenhead on 6 May 2010.
• On 12 May 2010, David Cameron appointed her Home Secretary.
• On 13 July 2016, Theresa May became the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom,|
|Spouse||Philip John May, Investment Banker (married 1980)|
|Net Worth||£1.6 million (as in 2010)|
|family||Father- Hubert Brasier (a clergyman of the Church of England)
Mother- Zaidee Brasier