|Real Name||Nongthombam Biren Singh|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”|
|Weight||in Kilograms- 62 kg
in Pounds- 137 lbs|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper (semi-bald)|
|Date of Birth||Year 1963|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Home Town||Heingang, Manipur|
|Net Worth||45 Lacs (as in 2012)|
|Debut||When he joined Democratic Revolutionary People’s Party in 2002|
|family||Father- N. Khunjao Singh
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known|
|Children||Son- N. Ajay Singh
Daughter- Not Known|
|Affairs||• In 2002, joined Democratic Revolutionary People’s Party.
• In 2002, elected to the Manipur Legislative Assembly from Heingang constituency.
• In 2003, joined Indian National Congress.
• In 2004, appointed as Minister of State for Vigilance & later became Minister of Irrigation and Flood Control and Youth Affairs and Sports.
• He retained his Assembly seat in both 2007 and 2012 Manipur Assembly Elections.
• In 2012, Okram Ibobi Singh (the then Chief Minister of Manipur) expelled him from the Cabinet.
• On 17 October 2016, he left Congress & joined BJP.
• On 13 March 2017, he was elected as leader of the BJP Legislature Party in Manipur.
• On 15 March 2017, he was sworn in as the Chief Minister of Manipur|