|Real Name||Hina Rabbani Khar|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”|
|Weight||in Kilograms- 58 kg
in Pounds- 128 lbs|
|Date of Birth||19 November 1977|
|Birth Place||Multan, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Home Town||Multan, Punjab, Pakistan|
|College||Lahore University of Management Sciences, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
University of Massachusetts Amherst, Massachusetts, US|
|Education||BSc (with honors) in Economics from Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS)
MSc in Business Management from University of Massachusetts at Amherst in the United States|
|Spouse||Firoze Gulzar (businessman)|
|Net Worth||13.37 million Pakistani rupee (as in 2013)|
|Debut||In 2002, when she was elected member to the National Assembly from the NA-177 (Muzaffargarh-II) constituency in Punjab.|
|family||Father- Ghulam Noor Rabbani Khar
Mother- Sumaira Rabani Khar
Daughters- Dina Gulzar, Annaya Gulzar|
|Affairs||• In 2002, she was elected member of National Assembly.
• In 2004, she was appointed Minister of State for Economic Affairs in the Shaukat Aziz Government.
• In 2005, she became Deputy Minister of Economic Affairs.
• In 2008, she was appointed Minister of State for Finance & Economic Affairs in the Cabinet of Yousaf Raza Gilani.
• In 2011, she was appointed Minister of State for foreign Affairs in the Gilani's Cabinet.
• On 19 July 2011, she became the youngest and 1st female Minister of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan.|